New symptoms for Opal include incontinence and a bloody nose. She has vomited twice, and still wont eat. Not even her treats which she was still eating up until her return from the vet yesterday.

I plan to call the vet tomorrow and see what the options for her are because I cant keep her suffering like this. but at the same time, if the meds are going to help and it just turned out to be like a bladder infection and or upper respiratory infection I dont wanna make a hasty decision and end her life before it’s her time.

I hope shes not giving up

Until next time

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s